Old November 6th 03, 03:51 AM
Larry Johnson

Default FS: Yaesu FT-101E HF SSB/CW/AM Transceiver

FS: From the estate of a local ham radio operator - a Yaesu FT-101E HF
Transceiver. Covers 160 through 10 Meter Ham bands (no WARC), 11 meters
receive and 10 MHz Receive. I understand that the 10 MHz band can be
modified to transmit. It still has the original thin protective plastic
sheet on the front panel, and all the knobs are original. I know that on
the FT-101 "B" model, the fan was an option, this "E" version one does
have a fan. I belive the "E" version also has a speech compressor. The
radio will run on its internal 117V AC supply, or on 13.8 VDC. It has a
receiver noise blanker and RIT. I don't know if there are any optional
CW or AM filters inside.

The radio has no power cable and no microphone, so I am unable to test
it, but it appears to be in good physical condition. There is a sticker
on the underside of the radio indicating that it has been serviced by a
service shop in Central Oregon. I have no other info on this radio as to
its features. $200 plus shipping from Oregon.