Old November 7th 03, 09:03 AM
Innfomail

Default Kenwood TK-722R

Got a couple of these and don't know what they are. I know they are VHF
Mobiles, and, I think, 50 Watts. I have no idea how many channels they are and
if they are crystal or programable, nice looking radios.

Got the complete kit, Radio, cables, brackets, remote head and DTMF microphone.

No Info I could find on Kenwood's site and little elsewhere. Wondering what
they are, frequency coverage and what they might be worth?

Paxton
Astoria, OR
Old November 7th 03, 11:35 AM
dbn

They are worth nothing!!! Send them to me! I like things that are
worthless! LOL!!!!

Dan

--
If I am tired now, why do I have to RETIRE later?