Old November 9th 03, 02:11 PM
Dean

Default FS: AOR AR8200 MK III B HAND HELD RCVR FLAWLWSS

I have for sale an as new AOR AR8200 Mark III B hand held receiver. This is
the latest offering from AOR in the 8200 series. This is a wide band
receiver that covers 500 KHz to 3GHz cell blocked. It has 1000 memory
chanels and is all mode including super narrow FM plus wide and narrow AM in
addition to USB, LSB, CW and standard AM and FM modes. This radio has a
total of 30 minutes of monitoring on it and then packed in the box. I have
the box and all manuals and standard included accessories that came with the
unit. I will also include the optional soft case with this radio. It is a 10
out of a 10 electronically and cosmetically. I am asking $475.00 shipped
CONUS.
NO TRADES PLEASE
I can be contacted at