Old November 16th 03, 11:47 PM
Michael Melland

Default FS: Astron RS-70M (70 Amp) Power Supply

I owned a Ten-Tec solid state amp for about a year that required 80 amps of
13.8 volt power for full ouput. I purchased two Astron RS-70M power
supplies and made customm harness to run them in parallell to power the
amplifier. I sold the amplifier this fall and now have two lightly used
almost new power supplies. I am going to keep one to power the receivers
and transceivers that make up my station and I am selling the other.

Astron RS-70M power supply, 70 amps of clean 13.8 (adjustment inside) volt
DC power to run your entire station. The supply has voltage and amperage
meters and heavy binding posts and a fan (which hardly ever runs unless you
are drawing the 70 amps) on the rear. Excellent condition.... black.... no
dent's ding's or marks it didn't come with when new. These also have over
voltage and over current protection. They are a linear supply and as such
are very RF quiet and very heavy (50 lbs). The list for $288 shipped from
Astron. I will sell one of the two I have for $200 shipped.

http://www.astroncorp.com/linear.shtml

Thanks,

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS