Old November 17th 03, 08:05 PM
N4KVP

Default FS: FT890, MNB20, Hallicrafters SX110 & Spkr, etc.

Hello all,

For sale:
Yaesu FT890 HF transceiver with built in antenna tuner. Rig comes
with mic, manual, power cord and mobile mounting bracket. Radio works
fine all bands and modes. HF only. Has some scratches on case from
mobile use by previous owner. I purchased a 746 Pro and don't need 2
HF rigs. Front panel is great, only some surface scratches on sides.
With Yaesu 890 box and packing. I will double box for shipping.
Price: $425 shipped lower 48 via UPS insured.

For sale:
Hallicrafters SX110 and matching speaker. Radio is clean with the
usual surface scratches on top. Chassis is clean and rust free but a
tad dusty. Works fine but may need some contact cleaner sprayed into
the controls. Dial lettering is fine as are the knobs and front
panel. A very nice old SW receiver. Price: $135 shipped lower 48
via UPS insured.

For sale:
One lot of Kenwood TS 520 circuit boards and VFO. These are the
circuit boards from a TS520 transceiver along with a working VFO
assembly and vernier drive. Vernier drives is a bit rough feeling but
works. I do not know the condition of the boards as I bought them for
spare 520 parts and eventually sold the 520. Price: $40 shipped
lower 48 insured.

I wanted to offer these items to the group before putting them on
ebay. I can email pix on request. Thanks and PLEASE reply to my
email address:

73s and tnx for taking the time to look.

N4KVP