Old November 19th 03, 07:04 AM
Ken Bessler

Default FS: Yaesu VX-7R(b) loaded - cheap!

I have the following for sale:

Yaesu VX-7R(b) (black)
Yaesu CD15A drop in quick charger
Yaesu CT-29A -- Computer Programming Cable
Yaesu CT-91 -- Microphone Adapter for VX-7R
Radio Shack 1/8" stereo to 3/32" stereo adapter, (#274-397 $2.99 list)

If you bought these items new the cost would be
$375.00 (from Gigaparts' website). The HT is in
excellent condition and has less than 1/2 hour of
transmit time on it. I'm asking $250 for the package
OBO. Preferred method of payment is USPS money
order. If you pay that way, I'll ship the rig FREE 2
day priority mail the day I get your payment. I also
accept credit cards or debit cards via Paypal
and personal checks. Paypal
orders take 3-4 days to transfer to my account and
personal checks are held by my bank for 9 days.
Shipment for non USPS money orders will be 1st
class chipping and I'll pay for that, too. Also, I'll
throw in a CD with the latest VX-7R programming
software - FREE!

73's de Ken KG0WX

Announcing the 'new' Yaesu FRG-7700 Receiver Users eGroup on YAHOO ! RHF Shortwave 1 November 9th 10 11:37 PM
Fox Tango International, Yaesu Users Groups w4clm Antenna 1 December 24th 04 11:48 AM
Comparision: Grundig 400 vs. Yaesu FRG-100 Dochuge Shortwave 5 January 13th 04 09:59 AM
YAESU NI4L CB 1 November 29th 03 04:16 PM
FS: YAESU VR-5000 RECEIVER LOADED Dean Swap 0 October 16th 03 06:08 PM