Old November 20th 03, 12:54 AM
N4ATS

Default Ordered my new Kenwood TS-480SAT today!!

Old November 20th 03, 01:47 AM
Jon Van Allen

Nice looking radio for sure.

73, Jon

link.net...

Old November 20th 03, 01:59 AM
Poiuy

N4ATS wrote:
Ordered my new Kenwood TS-480SAT today!!

N4ATS

Make sure you post a review on QRZ.com and/or eham.net and/or the
rec.radio.amateur.equipment newsgroup. I would like to read operator
impressions on the Internet.

--
Best Regards, Keith
http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Info Site

Old November 20th 03, 02:03 AM
N4ATS

I use an FT-100D Custom installed now , Can't wait to try the Kenwood in
the car on 20 meters...This is my current install...

http://home.earthlink.net/~grassa/index2.html

N4ATS

Jon Van Allen wrote:

Nice looking radio for sure.

73, Jon

link.net...

Old November 20th 03, 02:54 AM
Ron N9RC

Curious, where did you order it and how much was it?

- -

Old December 8th 03, 12:24 AM
Martin

N4ATS wrote in message hlink.net...
Ordered my new Kenwood TS-480SAT today!!

N4ATS

Funny that Kenwood USA has no info on the TS-480, but HRO is shipping
them. I finally found the manual (pdf form in English) in Germany:
http://www.kenwood.de/download_com/k..._ts480_eng.pdf

73, AA6E
Old December 8th 03, 02:18 AM
N4ATS

Actually Universal Radio is the cheapest...1299.95 out the door..

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0480.html

N4ATS

Old December 8th 03, 10:25 PM
Tom B.

Will this radio have the funky keyer that comes in the TS-2000? The one
that you can't switch Iambic modes? I used one at FD and we looked all
through the manual and never figured out how to switch to the Iambic
mode I'm used to. Of course since the license restructuring I don't
suppose too many people give a damn.

AB7TU