Old November 20th 03, 08:42 PM
B.T.

Default WTB Old Pinball Machines

I am looking to buy older pinball machines, working of not. I will
pay cash and haul away. I am Illinois, but willing to travel to pick
up games.

Thanks, Brian
Old November 20th 03, 08:47 PM
Dick

What frequency do you want them to be on?Are they going to be programable?
Just had to say that as I see some others do it on here.Good for a laugh or
two.
om...

Old November 21st 03, 03:18 AM
Dave Edwards

Heh Heh...dem ham suckers don't know what they're worth!!
Next I'll try one of them coin collecting groups...or star watcher groups or
cameras .....

"Dick" wrote in message
t...
What frequency do you want them to be on?Are they going to be programable?
Just had to say that as I see some others do it on here.Good for a laugh

or
two.
om...

Old November 22nd 03, 08:21 PM
Joe

Yea, It never ends, they think we are all idiots.

I had one of these guys offer $400 to take away my "old BW" Atari Asteroids
(the 1977 one with the Apollo lunar module on the side)
ROTFLMAO ......
Got a 100% working 50's Bally "Round The World" with 4 Jet engines and
Baghdad in it too !!!
F_ em

-Joe

"Dave Edwards" wrote in message
Heh Heh...dem ham suckers don't know what they're worth!!
Next I'll try one of them coin collecting groups...or star watcher groups

or
cameras .....

"Dick" wrote in message
t...
What frequency do you want them to be on?Are they going to be

programable?
Just had to say that as I see some others do it on here.Good for a laugh

or
two.
om...