Old December 10th 03, 07:23 PM
NI4L

Default TRADE FOR HF MOBILE RIG

I have a Ham IV Rotor and Control box just back from Norms Rotor
Repair last week. Rotor rebuilt ALL NEW PARTS EVERYTHING REPLACED. in
addition the brake delay for the rotor control box. It cost me $327.55
This is just like new now. Would sell it for repair bill plus shipping
to your qth. Yes I have the bill and Glady will scan you a copy.
Would rather trade towards a hf mobile like a TS-50 or a DX-70 even a
TS-440 any rig along those lines would work. will add boot to trade.
This Rotor is as new. why pay 600.00 for a new one when you can save
and trade for one.
Let me know what you have. I also have a Ranger RCI-2950DX about six
months old in ex condition i could through in on a trade also.
Chris NI4L