Old December 12th 03, 02:08 AM

Default SURPLUS 28 Ghz LMDS (large quantity) available !!

Hello All,
I have available FORSALE/Offer a LARGE quantity (4
Pallets) of ex SPECTRAPOINT 28 Ghz LMDS Microwave hardware.
It is mostly NEW and unused - with mmany pieces still in it's original
packing.

See below for a summary of the Inventory.

DIGIPIX of ALL this gear can be provided - just ask.

At this time I an NOT willing to separate this gear.
Seeking $$Offers for the ENTIRE quantity.

Please send responses direct to my Email address - but remember to
delete the indented anti-spam bits first.

Thank you.

Alan.

Alan Devlin.

RF RESALE... where Honesty & Integrity are paramount !
Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL http://www.users.bigpond.com/alandevlin/index.html

Ex SPECTRAPOINT - 28 Ghz LMDS Microwave hardware.
This gear was originally made by Bosch/Richardson. Here's a
rudimentary Inventory :

TRAK Timing and Frequency Reference Subrack - TWO complete units.
Model 90-500-4000-000 !
Each S/R contains DUAL redundant GPS derived/locked "ultra stable"
Signal Sources on 960 Mhz, 10 Mhz & 1 Hertz, c/w Distribution
cards/Backplane.

Check this WEBSITE for some info on a very similiar/related products :
http://www.trak.com/pages/literature/Timing.pdf

The TWO units I have a very similar to the Model 9100 but come with
additional cards/modules.

RX units (small) - 18
RX units (large) - 10
TX units (small) - 15
TX units (large) - 8
Small = Low Gain, Large = Hi Gain.

More Info - Part No's :

RECEIVERS : Model RX2000-28-xx
where xx is a suffix that defines Basic or High Gain Antenna &
Polarisation.

Internals comprise a programmable MICROSOURCE YIG OSC (brick) with
configurable internal Doubler and more.

TRANSMITTERS : Model TX2000-28-xx
where xx is a suffix that defines Basic or High Gain Antenna &
Polarisation. Features +13 to +30 dBm adjustable Tx O/P and L Band IF.

Internals comprise a programmable MICROSOURCE YIG OSC with
configurable internal Doubler covering 25.88-27.05 Ghz, R Band WG
units by - Apollo Model 15291, Isolator by Dorado Model 41WN29-001 and
Mixer by Nanowave Model : NW 2728-30-1, Andrews Sector Antenna.

Roof units - Point to Point 28 Ghz TX/RX via little Offset dishes c/w
Radome, Part No RTU2000-28-2 : 40 units.
Pole Mounts : 40 off
IF Translator Boxes for above Roof units : 30 off
Internals (RF) for above : 5 off

Spare Cards : 10 - E1, 3 IF Translators, 4 Dual Channel,
Sundry other.