Old December 13th 03, 03:59 PM
radioman

Default Welcome to rec.radio.EBAY

Old December 13th 03, 09:17 PM
gw

radioman wrote in message . ..

crybaby......
Old December 13th 03, 11:10 PM
MVR

THANKS!! Glad to be here

radioman wrote:

Old December 16th 03, 03:44 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Cry too much you might short out your keyboard...

Still can't figure out those eBay filters, even after I gave you EXPLICIT
instruction on how to do it? Pitiful. A sad day for you I must say.

Old December 16th 03, 10:54 PM
radioman

I can't filter you out. I wouldn't have anything to laugh about.
10-4 good buddy? And by the way I know someone who bought a
cb amp from you so I would move on if I was you. Capish?

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:44:13 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

Cry too much you might short out your keyboard...

Still can't figure out those eBay filters, even after I gave you EXPLICIT
instruction on how to do it? Pitiful. A sad day for you I must say.

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .

Old December 17th 03, 01:28 AM
Noon-Air

"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote in
message ...
Cry too much you might short out your keyboard...

get an electrician to check your shorts

Old December 18th 03, 02:06 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"radioman" wrote in message
And by the way I know someone who bought a
cb amp from you so I would move on if I was you. Capish?

That's pretty good. Someone bought an item from me that I have never owned,
possessed, or sold... Damn, the both of you MUST be good. Was it in a
previous life, perhaps?

Maybe you should go talk to the guy that actually sold it to you. There are
MANY people with the same handle as mine, just as there is someone with your
"news name" on the rec.radio.cb group. I guess if I applied your thought
process to that fact, then that person must be you... I guess your just one
of those "Good Buddies" yourself, 10-4!

Old December 18th 03, 05:54 PM
gw

"Noon-Air" wrote in message ...
"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote in
message ...
Cry too much you might short out your keyboard...

get an electrician to check your shorts

Still can't figure out those eBay filters, even after I gave you EXPLICIT
instruction on how to do it? Pitiful. A sad day for you I must say.

stick to your mechanical code good buddy and leave the electrical
things to the men folks.....
Old December 19th 03, 12:38 AM
Noon-Air

"gw" wrote in message
om...

"radioman" wrote in message

stick to your mechanical code good buddy and leave the electrical
things to the men folks.....

OK Sport, hold this wire..... :-)