Old December 23rd 03, 04:29 PM
Browning Mark FourA

Default Pro-2042/OS535/IBM 380D : Trade for Laptop

Pro-2042/OS535/IBM 380D : Trade for Laptop

The PRO-2042 pictured at the below link is fitted with the OPTO 535 PC
Board. also have PROBE 4.0 software to go along with it.Check links
for all the details.I am looking for a laptop in trade,for the right
deal I do have an IBM 380D all setup and running this scanner I can
let go with it.2042 is in Excellent condition and the laptop also.No
battery with the 380D AC power supply included.Everything is fully
functional and works 100%.Please don't offer junk,this stuff is all
nice with no problems,obviously I am looking for a nice laptop in
trade.If interested and need more details please e-mail me for
further.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1p5vc/radios/2042.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1p5vc/radios/20421.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1p5vc/radios/20422.jpg

PRO-2042 Programmable Scanner INFO(Click Here)

http://www.radioshack.com/ProdSuppor...D=28 49&T=htm

OptoScan535 INFO (Click Here)

http://www.javiation.co.uk/os-535.html

Probe 4.0 (click here)

http://yourpage.blazenet.net/pro2006/natcom.html

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
FS or TRADE AL Scanner 0 February 11th 04 08:00 AM
Pro-2042/OS535/IBM 380D : Trade for Laptop Browning Mark FourA Scanner 1 December 23rd 03 05:33 PM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM
FT:GEAR FOR TRADE Bob N2BR Swap 0 September 7th 03 04:33 AM