Old December 29th 03, 09:40 PM
Bill Andrews

Default FS: OSCILLOSCOPE TEKTRONIX MODEL 547

FOR SALE: TEKTRONIX 547 OSCILLOSCOPE

I have surplus to my needs a Tek Oscilloscope
model 547.

This scope is in excellent condition, both
cosmetically and operationally.

It Includes a 1A4 Plugin which provides
4 input channels to observe 4 different parameters
on a concurrent basis. The bandwith is
50 MHz per channel.

Also includes the scope cart with a storage
shelf on the bottom and a handy drawer.

Due to the weight and size of these two
items they are available for pickup only
in Northwest Phoenix Az.
Asking $125.00

email if interested.

Thanks for reading, Bill