Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5th 04, 08:21 PM
Home of The Perfect Storm

Default Laptops FS

I have two laptops for sale.They a

Gateway Solo 5300
P3 600 mhz
128 mg ram
12 gig hard drive
extra battery
laptop bag
Windows XP Pro
This laptop works great and looks great.I am asking $500.00 or Best
reasonable offer.

Compaq Presario 1200
P3 630
128 mg ram
10 gig hard drive
Windows XP Pro
Laptop works great but does have some minor scratches(scuffs)on top of cover
outside.Does not affect laptops operation.I am asking $500.00 for it also or
best resonable offer.

Both of these laptops are ready to go on the internet and do work without a
problem.They are extras to me as I have upgraded to a newer system.Email me
or call 978-281-3359

Laptops FS Home of The Perfect Storm General 12 January 22nd 04 10:51 PM
Laptops FS joe Policy 0 January 8th 04 12:14 PM
FS Ham Gear, 400W linear for FT817, Laptops, Test Equipment mike Swap 0 September 9th 03 01:54 AM