Old January 21st 04, 04:49 PM
Ken Bessler

Default FS: Loaded FT-817 w/DSP, SSB filter, OBP & amp

I have a 1 year old Yaesu FT-817 for sale. It has the following accesories:
W4RT Collins 2.3khz SSB filter, W4RT One Big Punch compressor with the "Max
Punch" option with both Heil HC-4 & HC-5 mic elements. W4RT (BHI ltd.) "Hear
It" DSP (internal in the radio). This DSP is the latest thing, using a
neural net processor for superb performance! Also included are 2 sets of
NiMh batteries - one set is Rinpoche 1800 mah, the other is MFJ 2000 mah.
Also included are 2 chargers for the batteries. I also will include a CT-62
CAT cable.

The amp is a K5OOR (HFPack) project. It's a build IV amp, with the new
filtering for 60 meters added. With the 817 set to 2.5 watts, I get about
40-45 watts out. The amp has the VOX mod, so all you do is turn it on, set
the band switch to the proper band and talk - it's that easy. I had a 40 min
QSO on 20m AM the other day and the amp hardly got warm. Reception reports
indicate a real clean signal. The amp operates class AB.

Add in the SSB filter and the One Big Punch and you get
a powerfull signal!

I've got $1375.09 invested. I know I'm going to regret selling this but I
have to. I'll take $950.00 with free Priority mail (2 day) shipping conus.
AK & HI shipping is only $10

Payment can be sent to my QRZ address. I prefer USPS
money order but I'm flexible.

73's de Ken KG0WX