Old January 21st 04, 06:21 PM
BrowningMark4A

Default SUBLECT:Phil Knode - FYI to the GOOD/EXCELLENT

SUBLECT:Phil Knode - FYI to the GOOD/EXCELLENT

A while back I posted seeking info on Phil Knode and asked if anybody had
done trades with him.Of course I had to ask so I could "feel better" about
making a trade with him myself.Well I had a few replies and those are
appreciated.NOW let me update this for all.I did that trade and have since
done more than one with Phil.Every single one has been 100%
satisfactory.EVERY transaction went smooth and most important all was as
stated and even extra.When I say extra I'll give you an example:Laptop I
made a trade for and not only did he send as stated but sent extras with it
that I didn't even ask about ,which brings to the part I like.In my book
TRUST means tons and I trust Phil now that I've traded with him and since we
post about the bad guys,you best bet I'm going to post on the good ones.Well
I guess you get the idea and to Phil ,thank you , we can definitely do
business anytime my friend.

Sincerely,Tom

Old January 25th 04, 03:32 AM
Browning Mark FourA

most welcome Phil......

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:54:20 -0500, "PhilK"
wrote:

Thanks alot Tom pleasure doing business with you also.Phil

"BrowningMark4A" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply