Old January 25th 04, 06:06 PM
Joe

Default FS: Hallicrafters S38E

This old gem is in real good shape, works fine, little or no hum, good
sensitivity. The case is very good, the knobs are all original. The
display lights up, the freq indicator is accurate as you can expect and the
vfo turns easy with no "issues" of any kind. The internal speaker sounds
good and it receives just fine. This one needs no work. Just put it on
your shelf and enjoy.

I bought it from the original owner, but he lost the manual years ago.

$75 plus shipping

I'd take more if you want to offer more!! Ha ha ha...just like on ebay.

I can provide digital photos of any of my For Sale stuff.

Joe