Old January 26th 04, 03:58 AM
Llgpt

Default FS: JRC NRD-525 & SHERWOOD SE-3 W/EXTRAS

JRC NRD-525 with "ALL" the Kiwa Electronics modifications. It has the following
filters 8.2, 5.7, 3.8 (Kiwa Premium Filter Module) and 2.2 khz.

It has a 455 if output for the Sherwood SE-3 MKIII Deluxe Synchronous Detector.

It has the original manual, IBS White Paper, and various reviews. The Sherwood
has the original manual and various reviews and the power supply.

Documentation on the Kiwa modifications is included. The Kiwa modifications can
be seen here http://www.kiwa.com/NRD525.html

The receiver has very low hours, it was stored for several years and upon
removal from storage, a new lithium battery was installed ( less than a year
ago) it has a slight mar on the front top right corner , the paint is slightly
rubbed off, no chips or scratches.

The Sherwood is in excellent condition.

Sold as a package only, $1,000.00 plus shipping. No sales outside of U.S.

Reason for selling is I am about to retire and have thinned my collection over
a period of time.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.
Old January 28th 04, 03:50 AM

[...]