Old January 30th 04, 03:21 AM
ac5tx

Default Johnson Viking Messenger Help

Please tell me the number of the tube for the Johnson Viking Messenger CB
radio located in the back of the radio, far right corner looking from the
front. Mine is missing and I have no manual or schematic. Thanks a lot.

Old January 30th 04, 01:16 PM
bunnydawg

Model # would be good.
Old January 30th 04, 01:50 PM
Richard Heindel

If you're talking about the Messenger Two then that would be a 12BW4 rectifier tube.
If the radio works without it then I'd check the bottom and see if someone hasn't replace the tube with a couple of silicon diodes.
73 Richard WB8KRN