Old February 2nd 04, 07:01 PM
Eugene Rippen

Default FS: Collins KWS-1, and Weston Lab Tube Tester 686

For sale.
I will not pack these for shipping.
I will deliver, after payment received, within 50 miles of Auburn,
California.
Which means that I can take either of them to, whoever a buyer may
choose, within 50 miles for packing and shipping by someone else.

COLLINS KWS-1 Transmitter. See at www.muchstuff.com/KWS.htm
(Very slow, because very large pictures)
This was working a few months back at a friends house, and quit. He said
that the audio quit. this is in fair condition. Could be touched up, or
repainted.
It is missing the emblem on the front of the power supply. (Same emblem
like is now being offered on eBay.) $1200, obo.

WESTON 686 type 10 laboratory tube checker with an add-on to quickly
test certain selected types.
I have not tried it, but I recently got a couple manuals. I have had it
over 3
years, its big and heavy, like the KWS-1. I need to make space. $800. See
Pictures at:
www.muchstuff.com/WESTON.htm

This is Sunday 2/1/04. In a little while I am going to watch the game, and
may or may not return to this computer today.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS
105 Donnington Ave.
Auburn, CA