RadioBanter

-   -   FS: ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz 9mhz filter (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54442-fs-icom-fl-80-2-4khz-9mhz-filter.html)

Bravo4yu February 2nd 04 10:10 PM

FS: ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz 9mhz filter

Hi the name is Robert i have in very good cond ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz filter
that i sm no longer useing. I am asking $50.00 dollars for it plus shipping
if anyone is interested let me no thank you. Will fit the Icom 775DSP and
the Icom 706 but please check your manual.

Robert..

wb7whf May 23rd 10 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo4yu (Post 237463)
Hi the name is Robert i have in very good cond ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz filter
that i sm no longer useing. I am asking $50.00 dollars for it plus shipping
if anyone is interested let me no thank you. Will fit the Icom 775DSP and
the Icom 706 but please check your manual.

Robert..

Hi Robert,

If you still have the filter I'll take it.

Steve

wb7whf May 23rd 10 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo4yu (Post 237463)
Hi the name is Robert i have in very good cond ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz filter
that i sm no longer useing. I am asking $50.00 dollars for it plus shipping
if anyone is interested let me no thank you. Will fit the Icom 775DSP and
the Icom 706 but please check your manual.

Robert..

Hi Robert,

I've found the filter I need but thanks anyway.

Steve