Old February 2nd 04, 11:10 PM
Bravo4yu

Default FS: ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz 9mhz filter

Hi the name is Robert i have in very good cond ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz filter
that i sm no longer useing. I am asking $50.00 dollars for it plus shipping
if anyone is interested let me no thank you. Will fit the Icom 775DSP and
the Icom 706 but please check your manual.

Robert..
Old May 23rd 10, 05:36 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo4yu View Post
Hi the name is Robert i have in very good cond ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz filter
that i sm no longer useing. I am asking $50.00 dollars for it plus shipping
if anyone is interested let me no thank you. Will fit the Icom 775DSP and
the Icom 706 but please check your manual.

Robert..
Hi Robert,

If you still have the filter I'll take it.

Steve
Old May 23rd 10, 11:04 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo4yu View Post
Hi the name is Robert i have in very good cond ICOM FL-80 2.4kHz filter
that i sm no longer useing. I am asking $50.00 dollars for it plus shipping
if anyone is interested let me no thank you. Will fit the Icom 775DSP and
the Icom 706 but please check your manual.

Robert..
Hi Robert,

I've found the filter I need but thanks anyway.

Steve