Old February 2nd 04, 10:33 PM
N2ION

Default FS:ANTENNA PACKAGE

ANTENNA PACKAGE FOR SALE

1-KLM 2M-20LBX(20 ELEMENTS ON 2M,

1-KLM 220-22LBX(22 ELEMENTS ON 220)

4-KLM 432-30LBX(30 ELEMENTS X4 ON UHF)

4-KLM 1.2-44LBX(44 ELEMENTS X4 ON 1.2GHZ)

1-KLM 17M 3 EL BEAM(3 ELEMENTS ON 17M)

ASKING $1,300 PLUS SHIPPING(PREFER PICKUP)FOR ENTIRE PACKAGE
Old February 3rd 04, 01:31 AM
JOE

So here's what ya do - we all write to him and say we'll
take the lot. And then just disappear!! hahahaha

what a lowlife scammer - taking from decent folks who thought
they were 'donating' only to find a leech like this selling the
stuff he is given! And I bet taking the deduction on top of it

Everyone togethter now - 'I'll take it!!' then disappear

JOE

Old February 3rd 04, 02:02 AM
JOE

LARGE membership, One would say, ''With a group this large, why beg for

gear and donations?
This is what perplexs me....

I for one would prefer that he not spam the groups asking for a hand out,

this type of solicitation leads one to wonder is it legit or deception.

Had you not pointed it out, I would not have made the connection. So I
did a Google search, and yeah - you're right - every few weeks he does a
large spam to all the groups looking for free gear, and then a couple of
weeks
later, he has a spate of 'for sale' ads of stuff one would think would be
donated,
given the stuff he asks for.

Just seems the the APPEARANCE of it is suspect. Were I asking for
donations,
I sure as hell wouldn't be running for sale ads without at least a
disclaimer or
explanation.

Also, it begs the question BIG time that WHY is gear from OTHER people
ok to 'donate' but his gear must be SOLD. If he's so concerned, then why
the
hell not donate his OWN gear??

So I still say we all reply with an 'Ill take it' email and then disappear
:-)
Evil I know. But he ****es me off, and I **** off easily.

JOE (Too old to give a **** what anyone thinks of my opinion)

Old February 3rd 04, 03:55 AM
Donnie

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:02:28 -0800, "JOE" wrote:

[...]

Joe,
you are right, the pattern is shown on Google.com.
Someone needed to point this out, Inquiring minds want to know..
Is this legit or a scam.. Folks decided for yourself.
73 all..

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''
Old February 3rd 04, 04:17 AM
-Rev Jones

YOU FILTHY MF_## SCAMMER !!!!!
That was all new stuff donated to you !!!
What became of all the rotors, and hardline
Go to hell you SOB !!

Old February 3rd 04, 04:20 AM
JOE

So email him and say you WANT it - lead him on and **** HIM off
a bit. what a dickwad! Hard to believe folks like this are out there,
and don't even try to HIDE their little 'operation'

So we all email him and start a bidding war, and get him all hot for
a deal that never happens!

Old February 3rd 04, 06:02 AM
MR NO SPAM

"N2ION" wrote in message
ANTENNA PACKAGE FOR SALE

1-KLM 2M-20LBX(20 ELEMENTS ON 2M,

1-KLM 220-22LBX(22 ELEMENTS ON 220)

4-KLM 432-30LBX(30 ELEMENTS X4 ON UHF)

4-KLM 1.2-44LBX(44 ELEMENTS X4 ON 1.2GHZ)

1-KLM 17M 3 EL BEAM(3 ELEMENTS ON 17M)

ASKING $1,300 PLUS SHIPPING(PREFER PICKUP)FOR ENTIRE PACKAGE

Since your club is so hard up for gear, donate all of this instead of
begging. OR is it like others pointed out, you're a scammer? Hmmm. I had a
funny suspicion about this way back when. I started and ran a ham club.. NOT
ONCE did we EVER beg anyone for anything. WE WORKED FOR IT. People like you
give good clubs and honest people a bad name. I hope someone winds your
clock good for you. MNS

Antenna & Tower package Bill Ogden Antenna 1 October 7th 04 05:41 AM
FOR SALE- KLM ANTENNA PACKAGE N2ION Boatanchors 0 February 6th 04 03:10 PM
FS: ANTENNA PACKAGE N2ION Boatanchors 2 February 5th 04 10:47 PM
FS: ANTENNA PACKAGE N2ION Equipment 0 February 2nd 04 10:34 PM