Old February 11th 04, 03:34 AM
W8EMS/9

Default HT's for Sale or Trade

(1) Motorola Radius P-200, UHF 2 channel (easily converts to 6) With drop in
charger. Radio is clean with no cracks. A company name is engraved in the
right side. The Motorola plate on the front has been replaced with a unit
number. Works fine. $75.00
(2) AOR-1000 wide band monitor/scanner. Covers up to 1300MHz. This is an
older model radio. It operates fine, but has a crack in the case on the
bottom rear. $35.00

(3) Alinco DJ-191 2 meter HT. This has been my personal radio. Very good
condition. Has drop-in charger and two nicad packs & Maunal. MARS/CAP mod
done. $80.00

(4) Alinco DJ-190 2 Meter HT. This was bought for my wife who never became
licensed. Comes with AA battery pack & Maunal. Also in very good condition.
MARS/CAP mod done on this one too. $65.00

(5) Cherokee AH-50 6 Meter HT. Also a personal radio. Like new condition
with wall charger and manual. $75.00

Priority mail shipping included in price. Will accept money orders only or
may trade on other amateur / commerical equipment. Dual band HT wanted as
well as VHF public safety equipment. Make me an offer!

Pictures can be seen at: http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

Do not auto reply. Change the "eight" to "8". Reply to:
.

Old February 11th 04, 01:43 PM
W8EMS/9

The AOR-1000 has been sold. Thanks.
(and yes, the e-mail works fine - read below)

73 de Jim, W8EMS

The auto reply address has been altered to stop spam.
DO NOT AUTO REPLY - or at least change the "eight" to "8" in my call if you
do!
Reply to:

TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
FS or TRADE AL Scanner 0 February 11th 04 08:00 AM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM