Old February 14th 04, 04:09 AM
Jeff Kelly

Default F/S Motorola

Motorola Syntor x 9000 64 Channel Low band with UHF VRS and SIREN . $700.00
OBO Plus shipping from 18104

Jeff de N3MFT

Old February 14th 04, 04:55 PM
KB2EA

Hi Jeff,
I was reading your ad and came across your name. I was wondering if you
ever lived on Staten Island N.Y. I am living in Great Kills S.I. We had a young
man and his family whom we knew here on S.I. His name was also Jeff Kelly, and
the people that know said he moved to Penn. So if it is you Hi and if not I am
sorry for bothering you with such trival matters de Harvey Bird KB2EA on