RadioBanter

-   -   E-bay gone bad (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54812-e-bay-gone-bad.html)

Rich February 15th 04 02:41 PM

E-bay gone bad

Has any one delt with commcoradio in California?
They on e-bay sailing equipment and I had a purchase sent my money and
received no product. How can I get a mailing address for this company? Who
are they?

Rich

K9SQG February 15th 04 03:24 PM

Welcome to the world of Upay, I mean Ebay. I too have been swindled by people
on Ebay and Ebay absolutely refuses to cooperate. I hope that your situation
can be resolved to your satisfaction.

Harry February 15th 04 03:53 PM

Hi Rich
Goto the item that you bought and on that page there is a link that says
" ASK SELLER A QUESTION"
Click on that!
And since you won that auction, goto where you left the negative
feedback for him, or where he left feedback for you, it should show the
Email address!
I see in their feedback that they claim that somebody signed for this
item, maybe if you email them and ask for the tracking number, then you
can take it up with UPS?
Good Luck
Harry

Rich February 15th 04 10:11 PM

I have e-mailed them and got two replies of stall tactics. Then I posted a
complaint with e-bay and got no where.
Who lives in Sacramento, CA? What's at 7511 watts ave?

Can you call

916 349 9060 Jennifer Wartena at commcoradio

and give me some details.

Richard

Brenda Ann February 16th 04 12:08 AM

"Rich" wrote in message
I have e-mailed them and got two replies of stall tactics. Then I posted a
complaint with e-bay and got no where.
Who lives in Sacramento, CA? What's at 7511 watts ave?

Can you call

916 349 9060 Jennifer Wartena at commcoradio

and give me some details.

Here's what I got on a reverse lookup search:

SERVICE CENTER
7511 Watt Ave
North Highlands, CA 95660
(916) 332-7794

Bill Crocker February 16th 04 12:57 AM

That phone number traces out to:

Weikel Nellie
5401 Garfield Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841-2842
(916) 349-9060

Bill Crocker

Brenda Ann February 16th 04 01:18 AM

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
Brenda's info is the address, and phone number for the Sacramento County
Sheriff's Department!

Bill Crocker

How funny is it that a con artist gives you the address of the cops so you
can contact them about him? :)