Old February 15th 04, 05:10 PM
clfurent

Default FS

1 - Bird slug - 2.5 W 105-120 MHz - I acquired it with a Bird 43 and a
handful of other elements a few years ago. This slug was never tried - I
had/have no use for it - but all others worked well and are still in use, so
I'm guessing this one works too. Being sold AS IS. $55 shipped

1 - SWR/FS meter - in about a 9.5 out of 10 in condition. Comes in original
box, directions and FS antenna. Though it was touted as a "CB" meter,
directions state it will measure down to 3.5 MHz and able to be used up to
1000 Watts - so it should be useable for HF work. $12

1 - Mocom 70 cable with control head. I believe the mic and speaker are
missing, but if not, they will be included.
$15.00

1- Radio Shack SWR/RF Power meter. 3-30 MHz - reads 0-2KW Peak and Average.
"Like" brand new. Never used except for display purposes. $20

ALL items are described in their known conditions. Unless otherwise stated,
shipping is extra and all items sold AS IS - being electronics. Have a ton
of other stuff to clear out for moving purposes. Sorry, no Amps, HF radios.
E-Mail if interested. Remove NO SPAM to reply. My E-Bay feedback is 100%
positive - buying and selling. I've sold here before as well - in several
radio related news groups. No problems. Thanks for reading.