RadioBanter

-   -   Boatanchors, Riders Manuals, 6-ft rack, pick up only (San Mateo, CA) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/54872-boatanchors-riders-manuals-6-ft-rack-pick-up-only-san-mateo-ca.html)

Mark Glusker February 16th 04 11:51 PM

Boatanchors, Riders Manuals, 6-ft rack, pick up only (San Mateo, CA)

Items available for pick up only in San Mateo CA

-----

6-foot tall 19-inch rack, enclosed sides, dark grey, good condition - FREE

National NC-2-40D with speaker, works - $125

Hewlett-Packard 606A signal generator, w/ manual, works - $65

Rider's Perpetual Troubleshooters Manuals, vols 1 to 25 - $75 for all

-----

Mark Glusker

Mark Glusker February 17th 04 07:30 PM

CORRECTION - Rider's manuals volumes I to XV, that is, vols. 1 to 15
(not 25 as previously posted)

Items available for pick up only in San Mateo CA

-----

6-foot tall 19-inch rack, enclosed sides, dark grey, good condition - FREE

National NC-2-40D with speaker, works - $125

Hewlett-Packard 606A signal generator, w/ manual, works - $65

Rider's Perpetual Troubleshooters Manuals, vols 1 to 15 - $75 for all

-----

Mark Glusker

Sal D'Ambra February 18th 04 01:33 AM

In addition to a good price on the Rider's, the 606A is a real nice
generator. $65 with manual in working condition is a deal.

Sal

--
Sal D'Ambra
Blue Ridge Summit, PA