Old February 16th 04, 11:51 PM
Mark Glusker

Default Boatanchors, Riders Manuals, 6-ft rack, pick up only (San Mateo, CA)

Items available for pick up only in San Mateo CA

-----

6-foot tall 19-inch rack, enclosed sides, dark grey, good condition - FREE

National NC-2-40D with speaker, works - $125

Hewlett-Packard 606A signal generator, w/ manual, works - $65

Rider's Perpetual Troubleshooters Manuals, vols 1 to 25 - $75 for all

-----

Mark Glusker
Old February 17th 04, 07:30 PM
Mark Glusker

CORRECTION - Rider's manuals volumes I to XV, that is, vols. 1 to 15
(not 25 as previously posted)

Items available for pick up only in San Mateo CA

-----

6-foot tall 19-inch rack, enclosed sides, dark grey, good condition - FREE

National NC-2-40D with speaker, works - $125

Hewlett-Packard 606A signal generator, w/ manual, works - $65

Rider's Perpetual Troubleshooters Manuals, vols 1 to 15 - $75 for all

-----

Mark Glusker

Old February 17th 04, 10:42 PM
Joe Bento

Wahhhh.... And San Mateo was my old hometown! Too bad I had to move
off to Salt Lake City.

Joe, N6DGY

Old February 18th 04, 01:33 AM
Sal D'Ambra

In addition to a good price on the Rider's, the 606A is a real nice
generator. $65 with manual in working condition is a deal.

Sal

--
Sal D'Ambra
Blue Ridge Summit, PA