Old February 19th 04, 02:23 PM
W8EMS/9

Default HT's for Sale or Trade

(1) Motorola Radius P-200, UHF 2 channel (easily converts to 6) With drop in
charger. Radio is clean with no cracks. A company name is engraved in the
right side. The Motorola plate on the front has been replaced with a unit
number. Works fine. $75.00

(2) Alinco DJ-191 2 meter HT. This has been my personal radio. Very good
condition. Has drop-in charger and two nicad packs & Maunal. MARS/CAP mod
done. $80.00

(3) Alinco DJ-190 2 Meter HT. This was bought for my wife who never became
licensed. Comes with AA battery pack & Maunal. Also in very good condition.
MARS/CAP mod done on this one too. $65.00

(DJ-190 & 191 use the same battery - make me an offer for the pair)

(4) Cherokee AH-50 6 Meter HT. Also a personal radio. Like new condition
with wall charger and manual. $75.00

Payment by money order only. I don't do PayPal.
Listed price includes shipping in US.
Pictures can be seen at: http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

I'm looking for a dual band HT, other ham gear, low band VHF (39 MHz)
equipment, VHF public safety mobiles and HT's, volunteer fire lights
(especially a dash strobe light) and sirens. Make me
an offer!

Do not auto reply. Change the "eight" to "8". Reply to:
.

--
All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton's Antivirus Software.

TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
FS or TRADE AL Scanner 0 February 11th 04 08:00 AM
Trade my Floor model electric drill press for radio gear! W8KZW Swap 0 September 26th 03 03:32 PM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM