Old February 24th 04, 11:53 AM
amp11pleasedontspam

Default Looking for RCA 67QR77M Service Info (West German Built Radio from about 1959)

I am working on an RCA 67QR77M radio for a friend.

It is a large AM/SW table radio (14" high, 11" deep and 25" wide), and has 7
tubes including an eye tube. It has AM and 6 shortwave bands (2.2-7 MHz,
7-22 MHz, 31 Meters, 25 Meters, 19 Meters and 16 Meters). I think that it
was made in West Germany for RCA.

I found a several references to this and similar radios and it seems that it
might have been made by "Radio Fernseh Elektro G.m.b.H." The label with
such information is missing from my friend's radio.

It is not listed in Sam's but I am quite certain that RCA provided service
information for it - a while someone (dschertzer, I think) posted various
RCA and other manufacturer's service information for sale on this group.
Unfortunately he already sold the service information listed under RCA
67QR77.

If anyone on the group bought that service information OR has old RCA
service information from the 1950's or early 1960's, I would appreciate
buying a copy of the service information.

To Reply please modify the email address.

Thanks to all!!

Allan