Old February 25th 04, 04:16 PM
Mike Cooper

Default WTT: MOTOROLA MINITOR II PERMACODE ACTIVE FILTERS NLN7834

I have six active filters that will work in a Minitor II pager. I would
like to trade for two other filters. Filters were pulled from working
Minitors and assumed to be in working order.

WHAT I NOW HAVE:

2575.0 HZ P33 PLECTRON
2465.0 HZ P32
1743.0 HZ P24
1287.0 HZ P17
910.0 HZ P09
701.0 HZ P03

WHAT I NEED:

799.0 HZ PLECTRON (NOT SURE OF THE "P" NUMBER)
454.6 HZ PLECTRON

If you have what I need and can use what I have, please contact me. Please
respond via email rather than post.

Thanks,

Mike Cooper
Bear, DE