Old February 27th 04, 02:10 AM
K4DAV

Default FS: Complete HF station***CHEAP***

Yaesu FT80C soild state, digital readout 100 watt hf rig with the matching
FC-1000 auto tuner, still in the plastic and in the box. Best reasonable
offer takes it.......

K4DAV

Old February 27th 04, 10:49 PM
Brenda Ann

"Richard Heindel" wrote in message
Not quit true 'NLU', try this link:

http://www.rigpix.com/protrx/yaesu_ft80c.htm

Richard WB8KRN

Looks like a stripped down version of the 747GX...

Old February 27th 04, 10:52 PM
D. Schmidt

Ho Ho... I wasn't looking at the Professional Land Mobile section. I stand
corrected.

Dave / N9NLU

"K4DAV" wrote in message
Yaesu FT80C soild state, digital readout 100 watt hf rig with the

matching
FC-1000 auto tuner, still in the plastic and in the box. Best

reasonable
offer takes it.......

K4DAV

FS: Complete Kenwood TS-570-DG station MGALUVR Swap 0 December 14th 03 04:07 PM
FS: Kenwood TH-75A Complete AA6RK Swap 0 November 23rd 03 07:53 AM
FS: Kenwood TH-75A Complete AA6RK Swap 0 November 22nd 03 06:15 PM
FS: Complete UHF Mot Rptr and Sinclair Duplexer WMKeng Swap 0 October 19th 03 10:01 AM