Old April 2nd 04, 09:21 PM
WB8ICT

Default WTB HP 8558B Spectrum Anlayzer Plugin

I am looking for an HP 8558B 50 Ohm Spectrum Analyzers. I want a nice
one that is fully functional and looks pretty good. Please advise
condition and
price on reply. Pictures will be a PLUS.

Remove NOSPAM from e-mail to reply.

Thanks,

WB8ICT

Old April 4th 04, 06:58 AM
Pete KE9OA

I saw your other post about an 8444 tracking generator. Make sure that you
get one with the 058 option............this is the one that will work with
an 8558. The standard 8444 without this option won't work. Been there, done
that.

Pete

Old April 5th 04, 07:04 AM
Pete KE9OA

Anytime Tom.........................I went through the same thing a couple
of years ago. I bought the 8444, and discovered that it had a different I.F.
output frequency than what was required for the 8558. The service manual for
the 8444 should still be available as a download from the Army manuals
website (DOD? I can't remember).
Since I bought an 853 mainframe, I would be willing to sell my 182T
mainframe for a good price. Let me know if you need anything like that.

Pete