Old April 7th 04, 11:22 PM
JAD Radios

Default WHEN IS GAINESVILLE, GA., FEST??????

hey group, does anyone know the dates of the gainesvillehamfest, it's usually
in april.???? many tnx, james from augusta, ga. , or,
anytime cell no. is; 706.829.9969.

Old April 12th 04, 03:42 AM
Ronny Julian

http://www.lanierlandarc.org/hamfest.htm

It's not going to be the same deal as in past years. More of a swapfest.
Hope to meet you there! Write me off list and lets meet up and do some
trading.

K4RJJ Ronny

Old April 14th 04, 01:10 AM
JAD Radios

tnx drew, maybe i'll see you therejames drew in augusta, ga. p.s., i will
be looking for motorola portables in 800 mhz, trunked. have them page me if
anything pops up, that is if you go.

Fest Activity K3HVG Boatanchors 0 March 26th 04 12:16 AM
Radio Check At Puyallup WA Ham Fest Louis Bybee Equipment 0 February 24th 04 08:09 AM
Radio Check At Puyallup WA Ham Fest Louis Bybee Equipment 0 February 24th 04 08:09 AM
Radio Check At Puyallup WA Ham Fest Louis Bybee Boatanchors 0 February 24th 04 08:09 AM
Flame Fest ? LW General 0 October 1st 03 03:22 PM