Old April 8th 04, 09:56 PM
Frank Krozel

Default Need Price for a Sony 2010

Not looking for one but a friend needs to know that they are going for.
Can anyone tell me what they go for used?
Frank

Old April 9th 04, 12:59 AM
B Banton

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:56:37 GMT, "Frank Krozel"
wrote:

Not looking for one but a friend needs to know that they are going for.
Can anyone tell me what they go for used?
Frank

$250 and up

Old April 9th 04, 06:02 PM
krackula

recent completed sales on ebay show they have sold as low as
$100 to a high of $325 , in the last 30 days .

http://search-completed.ebay.com/sea...xts earched=2

Old April 9th 04, 08:26 PM
Steve P.

Seen them at hamfests last year for $175 to $325. The nice ones with box and
instructions go for the top end of that range.

ink.net...