Old April 14th 04, 07:49 PM
Registered TradeMark-

Default Helical Resonators??

Anyone know where a guy can get his mits on a 155Mhz an/or a 460 Mhz Helical
resonator?

I got an old commercial one give to me from a fella that used to run a
2-Way radio shop here in South Dakota out of the front-end of an old
Motorola Radio.

Pickin's are pretty slim these days. I'd pay cash for a couple.I'm
designing a front-end on a police scanner radio, wanna tighten it up.
Thanks!

WB0OAF

Reply's to my EMAIL

Old April 15th 04, 07:45 PM
Skipp says dont spam me

: Anyone know where a guy can get his mits on a 155Mhz an/or a 460 Mhz Helical
: resonator?

Yeah, those same motorola surplus radios are still around. Call Bud Wolfe
at CW Wolfe Communications in Billings MT and ask him to sell you a motrac
receiver preselector. (406) 252-9220

: I got an old commercial one give to me from a fella that used to run a
: 2-Way radio shop here in South Dakota out of the front-end of an old
: Motorola Radio.

Yep, the Motrac units are/were very popular.

: Pickin's are pretty slim these days. I'd pay cash for a couple.I'm
: designing a front-end on a police scanner radio, wanna tighten it up.
: Thanks!
: WB0OAF

Many surplus parts can be had from people in the two way radio world.
Quite often free...

cheers
skipp