Old April 17th 04, 03:25 AM
Rd. Smith

Default FS: Yaesu Dual band mobile

Hello,
I have a like new Yaesu ft-7100 in the origional box with all accessories.
I used this for 1 evening to try it out then put it back in the box for
storage. I never needed the 70cm so it stayed in the box.
This is the newer updated version with the bugs removed. Works perfectly.
The radio is modified for the out of band TX.
This is a very nice radio in like new condition
$200 plus shipping
I accept pay-pal or money orders
Please e-mail me directly at the address below or respond to this post
on the NG
Thanks-Russ