Old April 17th 04, 06:15 PM
tongaloa

Default WTB: Cosmos Industries Cosmophone 35.

Please email description and if possible photos.
I will reply with an offer.

I am not looking for a cosmetic beauty.
It's OK if the previous owner smoked.
If you haven't powered it up for years but know that it was working,
sy so. Prefer this to firing it up without proper checkout first.
If it's dead as a stump and the transformer smells like a car fire,
let me know, I'll still be interested.
Not bothered by sensible circuit modifications.

Might still be interested if major components like cabinet, PTO, tank,
are missing but much less so.

Clearly, I'm looking for a rig to put on the air, not a display piece.
Something pretty enough for a calendar, while acceptable, doesn't have
musch additional value to me.

If you are groaning at the thought of packing it up, write anyway. I can
make and send a custom shipping case for it and arrange for the
shipping guys t pick it up at your convenience.

Thanks,
-73
bob ah7i

Old February 9th 10, 06:30 PM
Junior Member

Hey! I believe that i may be able to help with your search. I have a cosmophone 35. The model is SSB/AM/CW. It is a 1958. I also have a RF final # 6146. I don't have a modulation number. I have cleaned it but it still would not hurt to get more dust off of it. I plugged it in and I can get one light to come on. I do have the microphone, and cabinet. I acutally believe that everything is there. I have pics that I can send to you. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongaloa View Post
[...]

FA: OK INDUSTRIES SOLDER REWORK STATION dt Swap 0 October 24th 03 01:59 PM
Cosmophone 35 Chuck Moore Boatanchors 2 October 12th 03 11:24 PM
Cosmophone 35 Chuck Moore Boatanchors 0 October 12th 03 10:11 PM