RadioBanter

-   -   Asatic D104 Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56855-asatic-d104-question.html)

K7LTF Zach April 26th 04 01:58 AM

Asatic D104 Question

I have a D104 that i am trying to wire up, and I need to know what the
E & R indications that are labeled on the switch of the mic stand for.

This is the one that has the amplifacation option in it. I want to
wire it to an 8 pin Kenwood TS 850.

Thanks Zach

JOCK tec April 26th 04 05:58 AM

YES- "E" = electronic
"R"= relay

AL GOSS April 26th 04 12:14 PM

Hmmm , thot it was Earth (grnd) and Relay ... al

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
maybe relay/electronic
m...