Old April 26th 04, 01:58 AM
K7LTF Zach

Default Asatic D104 Question

I have a D104 that i am trying to wire up, and I need to know what the
E & R indications that are labeled on the switch of the mic stand for.

This is the one that has the amplifacation option in it. I want to
wire it to an 8 pin Kenwood TS 850.

Thanks Zach

Old April 26th 04, 05:58 AM
JOCK tec

YES- "E" = electronic
"R"= relay
Old April 26th 04, 12:14 PM
AL GOSS

Hmmm , thot it was Earth (grnd) and Relay ... al

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
maybe relay/electronic
m...

Old April 26th 04, 08:58 PM
Steve

Hi, I believe it means "E" electronic switching and
"R" for relay switching.
73

Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
Astatic D104 Question K7LTF Zach CB 1 April 29th 04 01:50 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM