Old April 28th 04, 04:14 AM
K5IN

Default FS Kenwood rc-2000 for the ts-2000 or ts-2000b

Hi,

I have for sale a Kenwood rc-2000 remote head and remote head kit for the
ts-2000 series of radios. Original box, remote head mounting gear as well
as the mounting bracket for the radio, remote head itself which allows full
control of the radio. Long speaker line, long mic cord, power cord plus of
course the manual.

$225.00 + shipping in the lower 48.

Brian, k5in Everett Washington

Old December 19th 09, 04:18 PM
rrl rrl is offline
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5IN View Post
Hi,

I have for sale a Kenwood rc-2000 remote head and remote head kit for the
ts-2000 series of radios. Original box, remote head mounting gear as well
as the mounting bracket for the radio, remote head itself which allows full
control of the radio. Long speaker line, long mic cord, power cord plus of
course the manual.

$225.00 + shipping in the lower 48.

Brian, k5in Everett Washington
Do you still have this for sale?. I have been told by Kenwood this will interface with a d700A.
Old May 5th 11, 02:04 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5IN View Post
Hi,

I have for sale a Kenwood rc-2000 remote head and remote head kit for the
ts-2000 series of radios. Original box, remote head mounting gear as well
as the mounting bracket for the radio, remote head itself which allows full
control of the radio. Long speaker line, long mic cord, power cord plus of
course the manual.

$225.00 + shipping in the lower 48.

Brian, k5in Everett Washington
I will buy your rc2000. Please advise of how you you would like to be paid.
Hank Wolfla K9LZJ
Greenfield, IN
Old May 5th 11, 02:05 AM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwolfla View Post
I will buy your rc2000. Please advise of how you you would like to be paid.
Hank Wolfla K9LZJ
Greenfield, IN
Contact:

Hank Wolfla