Old May 3rd 04, 12:50 AM
name

Default FS: Rack Cabinets -- price reduced..

OK... Nobody jumped on these, the last time. So, one more time before they
head for the recycling plant...

I have two 19" rack cabinets that I need to move out of the shack.

1.. 7' Rack cabinet, on casters, with sides and lockable rear door. Has two
power outlets one mounted in the top rear and a power strip mounted to the
rear rails approximatly in the middle (can be moved). A rack mounted blower
unit is in the bottom. This could me removed or moved. There are four sets
of equipment slides, four or five small panels (1.75" wide) and one 9"
panel. The condition is very good, shows some signs of use and the side
panels do not match (one is grey and the other is light ivory (I think).
$75.00

2.. 5' rack cabinet, on casters, with louvered sides, no rear door. Has
four sets of equipment slides (fabricated from aluminum angle -- 1 is iron).
Grey. Good condition. $50.00

These items are pickup only, in Warner Robins, GA. I might be convinced to
deliver within a 200-mile radius, for gas money and/or lunch (No chinese,
please!).

Contact data is below. I will be happy to answer any questions.

73,

Larry,
KQ4BY
Larry Keith