Old May 6th 04, 06:41 PM
Hamguy

Default Ham Congressmen support restructuring

http://www.hamwave.com/cgi-bin/index...iewnews&id=382

Old May 6th 04, 10:13 PM
KØHB

So much for the idea that congresspersons, even if they're hams, have
any intelligence. The ARRL proposal is a disaster waiting to happen.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB
ARRL Vice Director (Retired)

Old May 6th 04, 10:49 PM
dale.j.

In article ,
"Hamguy" wrote:

http://www.hamwave.com/cgi-bin/index...iewnews&id=382

As our numbers continue to dwindle regardless of this proposal, in fact
this may make the numbers go down faster, I give ham radio 10 maybe 15
years and it'll be gone except for a tiny BPL/Part 15 device shared hf
band of frequencies sort of like 17 meters only it will be channelized
like 60 meters. There won't be any need for more, only less. The
commercal interests will gobble it up and the spectrum will be filled
with digital garbage from gadgets yet to be invented.

Dale, K9VUJ

--
Email:
Old May 7th 04, 02:05 AM
wa0kbz

Your right good thing someone still remember what HAM radio all about.
73 Bill WA0KBZ

ink.net...

Old May 7th 04, 07:44 PM
KØHB

"Bill Turner" wrote

Grammar?

Point?

Old May 8th 04, 11:53 AM
Gudguyham

I remember incentive licensing from 1968 and was effected by it. It was a
proposal of the ARRL also and the FCC took it hook line and sinker.......This
new proposal is not in the same context of that in 1968, so which one is the
"big goof"? Duh?

DRM (drm.org) design flaw : it does not support an NTP time service, only a very crude Julian Date + GMT descriptor. Support for NTP needs to be added immediatly while DRM is still being designed! http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 August 11th 04 11:53 AM
Ham Congressmen support restructuring Hamguy General 6 May 8th 04 05:55 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
My restructuring proposal Jason Hsu Policy 0 January 20th 04 06:24 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM