Old May 8th 04, 10:32 PM
WA3MOJ

Default Amp

Hi, can anyone tell me a good place to sell CB linears?

TIA

Old May 8th 04, 11:30 PM
nospam

Are you a idiot?

Old May 8th 04, 11:43 PM
Ron

The junk dealer

address
Mr Trash
Anycity
USA

Old May 9th 04, 12:14 AM
WA3MOJ

Are you an asshole?

In article , nospam says...

Old May 9th 04, 02:39 AM
Steve

Here comes the thread........
oooohhhhh

Old May 9th 04, 02:55 AM
ac5tx

Just look on Google

Old May 9th 04, 07:34 AM
J999w

Out of the trunk of your car at the local truck stop. Just make an
announcement on CH.19.

jw
k9rzz
Old May 9th 04, 04:55 PM
I Just Can't Remember

if you want to sell it fast, your local truck stop and
advertise it! Last option would be an online auction,
then you will have to deal in shipping it.

gud luck. gun nut.....