Old May 10th 04, 10:21 PM
Ronny Julian

Default FS/FT MFJ 9406X six meter radio with extras

MFJ 9406X 6 meter SSB rig 10w out with CW board installed.

Also includes the following.

MFJ travel paddles for CW
power cable 12vdc
copy of manuals etc.
orig. box
dipole "stick" mount
Two 6 meter antennas "sticks" same type but not same brand. These would be
shipped in a tube container separately.

$150 plus shipping If you are in GA or TN we can talk about meeting for
delivery. or trade for good GPS or for Kantronics TNC set up for APRS.

email all replies off list please.