RadioBanter

-   -   Vintage Test Equipment Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57422-vintage-test-equipment-sale.html)

Roger Wilco May 19th 04 04:37 PM

Vintage Test Equipment Sale

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

trent May 19th 04 05:33 PM

Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

trent
--
"This user has a pattern of behaviour in the usenet group chi.forsale
that borders on abusive."

Bill Vajk May 19th 04 06:24 PM

trent wrote:
Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

What????? No ARC-5 equipment? LOL

Mark (UK) May 19th 04 06:59 PM

HOLY GOLD MINE DUDE!

What a great pile of goodies! DAMN, I wish I could get there - anyone
got a spare return ticket from London going.....

Yours, Mark.

tongaloa May 19th 04 09:16 PM

Roger Wilco wrote:
Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

I see lots of good stuff and the price is right.
Tek 575 transistor curve tracer, EIP freq counters, lots
of other good stuff!
Too far away for me though.
-Bob
AH7I

kenji May 19th 04 09:33 PM

In article , tongaloa
wrote:

AH7I

geek!

Dave Moorman May 20th 04 02:31 AM

In article , trent
wrote:

Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

trent

There are some excellent prospects there, though. I definitely need a
smaller, better scope that I have.

You wonder how that much stuff like that all came together.

Dave

D. Schmidt May 20th 04 04:27 AM

If it wasn't for us GEEKS, you'd be still scribbling your useless dribble
into slabs of rock.

"kenji" wrote in message
In article , tongaloa
wrote:

AH7I

geek!

Brenda Ann Dyer May 20th 04 04:34 AM

"D. Schmidt" wrote in message
If it wasn't for us GEEKS, you'd be still scribbling your useless dribble
into slabs of rock.

"kenji" wrote in message
In article , tongaloa
wrote:

AH7I

geek!

Amen

trent May 20th 04 01:39 PM

Dave Moorman wrote:

In article , trent
wrote:

Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

trent

There are some excellent prospects there, though. I definitely need a
smaller, better scope that I have.

You wonder how that much stuff like that all came together.

I got mine in a pawn shop on Halsted before Halsted (and pawn shops)
became "upscale".

trent