Old May 22nd 04, 11:36 AM

Default FA: NOS (old!) CB Accessories

I found an old box of NOS CB accessories that came from a CB shop
which closed it's doors many years ago.

Have a look to see if there is anything you need.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tems&userid=ve
3tjd

Thanks,

Tedd

Old May 23rd 04, 03:16 AM
MarcAnthony

"Ronny Julian" wrote in message
Link is bad. Whats your eBay ID?

ve3tjd if you use common sense and read.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=ve3tjd

Old May 23rd 04, 07:30 PM
jakdedert

MarcAnthony wrote:
"Ronny Julian" wrote in message
Link is bad. Whats your eBay ID?

ve3tjd if you use common sense and read.

Well, there went 'that' sale.... ;-)

Why are people rude to folks from whom they want money?

jak

Old May 23rd 04, 08:55 PM
MarcAnthony

Another person who doesn't know how to read. The sale is by ve3tjd
. The question was from "Ronny Julian"
and the alleged rude response was by me MarcAnthony"
in no way affiliated with the original poster. Got it now.

"jakdedert" wrote in message
.. .

Old May 24th 04, 09:19 PM
jakdedert

Got it...sorry. The question would be, then, why are people rude to people
who post innocent questions on the newsgroup? You might be able to answer
that one.....

jak

MarcAnthony wrote:
Another person who doesn't know how to read. The sale is by ve3tjd
. The question was from "Ronny Julian"
and the alleged rude response was by me
MarcAnthony" in no way affiliated with the
original poster. Got it now.

"jakdedert" wrote in message
.. .