RadioBanter

-   -   FS Drake R-4C Receiver W/Filters/Noise Blanker (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57517-fs-drake-r-4c-receiver-w-filters-noise-blanker.html)

[email protected] May 23rd 04 11:52 PM

FS Drake R-4C Receiver W/Filters/Noise Blanker

Drake R-4C Receiver
Hasthree filters on back of radio.
and a few crystals on the back as well.
It has a noise blanker inside of radio also.
Looks very nice. The Front is great!
Receives very nice.
Please make offer and if it sounds good, I will sell it to you.
Please don't ask how much do I want, Just make an offer.
Ready to sell.

Rich NJ

Allan Comber May 24th 04 05:29 AM

$26 then. But like the other guy says - you pay shipping.

My FINAL offer. Take it or leave it and ROT with your stupid radio.

"asdf" wrote in message
$25, and you pay shipping...

Allan Comber wrote:

$9

hillbilly3302 May 24th 04 04:04 PM

$27.50 less shipping

--
k5drc
Table Rock Lake

"Allan Comber" wrote in message
news.com...
$26 then. But like the other guy says - you pay shipping.

My FINAL offer. Take it or leave it and ROT with your stupid radio.

"asdf" wrote in message
$25, and you pay shipping...

Allan Comber wrote:

$9

LW May 24th 04 05:43 PM

"Allan Comber" wrote ...

My FINAL offer. Take it or leave it snip .

I'll go $75.00 plus $25.00 towards shipping:
If it's 27000 or higher ser no
If there are no scratches on the front panel
If the paint on the cabinet is in good shape.

Bob Miller May 25th 04 02:20 PM

On Sun, 23 May 2004 22:52:40 GMT, wrote:

Drake R-4C Receiver
Hasthree filters on back of radio.
and a few crystals on the back as well.
It has a noise blanker inside of radio also.
Looks very nice. The Front is great!
Receives very nice.
Please make offer and if it sounds good, I will sell it to you.
Please don't ask how much do I want, Just make an offer.
Ready to sell.

Rich NJ

$125. You pay the shipping. You get paid only if the radio shows up,
and is in good working order. Otherwise, I'll ship it back, my
expense.

Bob
k5qwg