Old May 23rd 04, 11:52 PM

Default FS Drake R-4C Receiver W/Filters/Noise Blanker

Drake R-4C Receiver
Hasthree filters on back of radio.
and a few crystals on the back as well.
It has a noise blanker inside of radio also.
Looks very nice. The Front is great!
Receives very nice.
Please make offer and if it sounds good, I will sell it to you.
Please don't ask how much do I want, Just make an offer.
Ready to sell.

Rich NJ

Old May 24th 04, 05:29 AM
Allan Comber

$26 then. But like the other guy says - you pay shipping.

My FINAL offer. Take it or leave it and ROT with your stupid radio.

"asdf" wrote in message
$25, and you pay shipping...

Allan Comber wrote:

$9

Old May 24th 04, 04:04 PM
hillbilly3302

$27.50 less shipping

--
k5drc
Table Rock Lake

"Allan Comber" wrote in message
news.com...
$26 then. But like the other guy says - you pay shipping.

My FINAL offer. Take it or leave it and ROT with your stupid radio.

"asdf" wrote in message
$25, and you pay shipping...

Allan Comber wrote:

$9

Old May 24th 04, 05:43 PM
LW

"Allan Comber" wrote ...

My FINAL offer. Take it or leave it snip .

I'll go $75.00 plus $25.00 towards shipping:
If it's 27000 or higher ser no
If there are no scratches on the front panel
If the paint on the cabinet is in good shape.